Trading manual crypto signals are one of the best ways to maximize your trading portfolio. These trading signals are shared by expert crypto traders. However, picking the right provider can be a hassle, considering the many scammy providers that saturate the market today.
So, in this article, we’ll cover exactly how to choose the right manual crypto signal providers and recommend some of the best ones.
Expert Trader Crypto Signals Explained
Crypto signals are trading predictions that inform you of the right time and price point to buy or sell a cryptocurrency. These signals can be generated by complex trading algorithms, advanced artificial intelligence, the news, and human traders.
Manual crypto signals, specifically, are trading info predicted by human crypto experts. The quality of these signals can vary depending on the trader’s experience level, the type of crypto assets they trade, and their risk appetite, among other factors.
Here are some examples of manual crypto signals.
How To Read Manual Crypto Signals from Expert Traders?
Newbies often ask how to read crypto signals. Once you understand the basics, interpreting and trading crypto signals is a breeze.
You’ll likely see some information like this in a manual crypto signal.
- Asset Pair: The cryptocurrency or trading pair being analyzed (e.g., BTC/USD).
- Signal Type: Buy, sell, or hold recommendation.
- Entry Point: The suggested price at which to enter the trade.
- Exit Point: The recommended price or conditions to exit the trade.
- Stop-Loss Level: A predefined price to limit potential losses.
- Take-Profit Level: A predefined price to secure profits.
- Timeframe: The suggested timeframe for executing the trade.
Paid or premium crypto signals often have more details, so you might see additional trading info like the following.
- Risk-Reward Ratio: The ratio between potential profit and potential loss.
- Supporting Analysis: Brief analysis or indicators supporting the signal.
- Issuer Information: Details about the entity or system providing the signal.
What Type Of Trading Goes Best With Manual Crypto Signals?
From our experience, although other kinds of trading work, copy trading goes best with manual crypto signals.
Copy trading is an excellent trading strategy that emulates the trading activities of expert traders and connects a part of your portfolio to their trading accounts. When you copy a trader, all their opened trades are copied to your trading account.
Furthermore, all of their trading activities in the future are automatically copied to your account, as well. When copy-trading, you get prompted to choose a sum to invest in a certain trader. This amount is usually about 20% of your portfolio size.
Where To Trade Expert Trader Crypto Signals?
The next step is trading once you’ve gotten your signals and are satisfied with the market conditions. You can use either a centralized exchange (CEX) like ByBit or Binance or a decentralized one (DEX) like Uniswap or Camelot.
However, centralized exchanges usually charge higher trading fees than DEXes and require KYC verifications. This makes many traders prefer decentralized exchanges, even though CEXes are safer.
Factors to Consider when Choosing a Manual Crypto Signal Provider
Before you choose a crypto signal provider, you have to check how reliable they are, among other things.
Here’s what you should watch for:
- Experience: It’s best to receive signals from someone who has been through multiple bull and bear markets. Traders like this usually have a better grasp of how the market works and the peculiarities surrounding each period, helping them provide more informed signals.
- Track Record: Consider choosing a signal provider with a track record of providing profitable signals. While most people recommend a year or longer, six months of consistent accuracy might be enough to make a decision.
- Customer Support: Does the crypto signal provider have a team that responds to customer issues and complaints? You should always be able to communicate with your signal provider when needed. And they should respond timely as well.
- Reviews: We recommend reading online reviews about a signal provider before subscribing to their signals. Also, test the free version of their service before upgrading to the paid plan.
- Supportive Community: If their Telegram or Discord community is very active, asking questions and providing help and trading tips, there’s a high chance that the crypto signals on that channel are high-quality.
Where to Find Live Crypto Signals for Free
You can easily find free manual crypto signals on Telegram. But from our experience, here are some free signal providers we recommend.
- Crypto Classics: Crypto Classics is a group of experienced traders that offer free and paid signals on their telegram channel. Although their premium plans offer far more features and signals, their free offering is also very profitable.They release about four spot trading signals daily, and although they don’t offer free futures trading, that’s enough to boost your portfolio to go for the paid offering.
- Crypto Inner Circle: Crypto Inner Circle is another Telegram-based crypto signal provider offering free live crypto signals. They are beginner-friendly, offering trading education, step-by-step guides, and support for beginners and expert traders. Even without their VIP plan, you can quickly profit from their signals.
- Wall Street Queen Official: Wall Street Queen Official is also one of the best trading signal providers on Telegram. Her channel offers free and paid signals, although the paid signals are more exclusive. Regardless, with an impressive 96.5% all-time accuracy rate, their free signals are worth it.
Some of the biggest perks of Wall Street Queen’s channel are its community, the quality of its signals, and that they track their previous performance, enabling them to provide better signals in the long run.
Best Top 3 Premium Expert Trader Crypto Signals Providers on Telegram
From our experience, here are the best top 3 premium crypto signal providers. Check out our list below:
- Fed Russian Insiders
- Binance Killers
Here is in-depth analysis of these expert trader groups.
1. Fed. Russian Insiders:
With a higher than 93% all-time accuracy rate, Fed. Russian Insiders (FRI) are among the best crypto signal providers today. They are telegram-based and only offer Bitcoin and altcoin signals, so if you don’t want to put your eggs in too many baskets, they’re a great fit. They offer spot, futures, margin, and short trading signals.
FRI also pays a lot of attention to trading education, providing tons of free resources to their VIP members and ensuring they have explained crypto signals. Their subscription plans start from 0.012 BTC.
2. Binance Killers:
We recommend Binance Killers repeatedly because of the quality of their signals. They recently hit 90% accuracy in just one month, making it clear that they know their marbles. Their trading signals are Binance-based and span various cryptocurrencies and altcoins, offering both spot and futures trading signals.
The only downside to Binance Killers is that they don’t always respond to complaints, considering how large the group is. Regardless, with VIP plans starting from 0.01 BTC, you can cope with that.
AltSignals is a popular Telegram-based crypto signal provider boasting an over 80% all-time accuracy rate. Although they have both a free and paid channel, the former is primarily promotional, while the paid channel offers the signals. They offer trading signals for various cryptocurrencies and altcoins, with their monthly subscription plans starting from $134.
Pros of Expert Traders Crypto Signals
High Quality of Analysis
Because human traders can incorporate nuanced information, news, and market sentiment into their analysis, manual signals will always have an edge over automated ones. Also, experienced traders often provide more information about a trade, telling you exactly why that trade will likely produce profits.
Intuition and Experience
Traders with experience bring intuition and a deep understanding of market dynamics and tend to provide contextually more accurate signals than what you’ll get from most other sources. Also, if your signal provider has been through several bearish and bullish periods, they will better understand the market’s volatility and provide signals reflecting their experience.
Flexible Decision Making
Algorithms and AI are trained to use mainly technical analysis to determine how cryptocurrencies will perform. On the other hand, humans can incorporate various factors, including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and personal insights, providing a more flexible and adaptive approach to trading decisions.
Adaptability to Market Conditions
A significant advantage of using cryptocurrency signals from trading experts is that they can quickly adapt to unexpected news events. This helps them adjust trading strategies by considering factors that algorithms and AI might not capture.
Cons of Manual Crypto Signals
Fear, greed, and overconfidence still affect the most experienced traders, and these emotions can slip into the trading signals they provide.
Human-generated crypto signals can vary based on individual perspectives, biases, or personal experiences, introducing subjectivity into the analysis. If your signal provider has seen more bull runs than bear markets, they will likely be unable to provide signals that factor in the latter’s peculiarities.
Limited Availability and Speed
Your signal provider may live in a different timezone from you, so they may not always be available at a convenient time. Also, there’s no way humans can be as prompt as AI and algorithms in reacting rapidly to market changes, potentially missing out on time-sensitive trading opportunities or failing to cut losses promptly.
Manual crypto signals are treasured for their in-depth analysis, outmatching other kinds of crypto signals in many aspects, some of which we’ve covered in this article. Although they can be pricey sometimes, they are undoubtedly the most profitable way to boost your trading portfolio. So, when looking for the right signal providers, consider factors like their experience and track record, among other things explained above.
Make sure only to trade crypto assets you’re comfortable with losing, as crypto market conditions can be unpredictable sometimes. Always consider setting relatively safe stop loss levels before engaging a set-up. While you may make a lot of profits using its product, Crypticorn is not liable for any financial losses you incur when trading.
- Which crypto signal is best (Manual or Automated?)
Both manual and automated trading signals have their benefits. So, if you value a personal touch, experience, and nuance in your signals, you’ll likely prefer manual signals. On the other hand, if speed, availability, and emotionless technical analysis work best for you, automated signals tick those boxes.
- Are crypto signals worth it?
Yes, crypto signals are worth it. Whether you’re a newbie trader or an expert, signal trading will save you time and effort in analyzing the market yourself. They are also often more reliable, especially when they come from professionals.
- Where to get crypto trading signals?
You can get crypto trading signals from free or paid Telegram trading signal channels like Binance Killers or Fed. Russian Insiders. You can also get them from Discord channels like Trader Beast and Meerkat. AI crypto signals like Crypticorn’s are also an option as well.